We’re getting close to the deadline (May 25) for which I’ll be using my NEW LIST for future blog posts, resource announcements, tips and more. (Have you subscribed to the new list yet? If not, click here.)
And if you are undecided, here’s preview of some things coming up and ideas I’ve been considering:
- Things you shouldn’t do on Facebook if you consider yourself a professional.
- A person retreat guide to up your gratefulness in your job.
- A short course about making your workspace (i.e. desk area) more efficient for you.
- Tips for how to get along with just about anyone at the workplace.
- Enhancement of the Friends of Hope program.
- Guided “retreat at work” days where you’ll interact with me throughout the day while still getting your work done.
I’m always getting ideas of ways to help you excel and exhale. Let me know what you’d like to see! And make sure to subscribe to the new list so you don’t miss out!
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)