Ongoing Support Options Pricing, Specialty Services, and Resources
Ongoing Support Options
Best for clients who have a variety of support needs and would love a reliable team to call upon. Because our competencies (virtual assisting, writing, coaching) often overlap, it is often most cost-effective and simple for you to choose from this selection of services. However, we also offer A' la carte options here.
Get Acquainted Session
- One time, no-obligation chat about any topic you wish (including our services.)
Billable Straight Time
- Best for those who need occasional help of more than one hour per project/list but don't wish to commit to an ongoing client relationship, this option allows you to be billed around the first of the month for hours completed in the month previous. (If you think your list will take one hour or less, or you are interested in coaching-related options, you may prefer to check out our al-la-carte options.)
Easy Start (Excellent Assistance; Serving You)
- The first step in considering an ongoing relationship with us, this non-refundable experience includes up to two hours* of service to be completed during a 30-day period, as well as a free "Are we a fit?" assessment exercise and conversation to be held the final week of service. If we mutually agree to continue working together, you will then establish a pre-paid service account. (Have more than two hours of work for us? We will bill you at the conclusion of 30 days for the additional hours at $40/hour - a savings of 11% from our billable straight time.)
HOPE Client (Honorable, Ongoing, Pre-paid, Excelling)
- Our most popular and simplified offering, these values-driven clients have completed Easy Start and now have a pre-paid service account. They provide us some type of earnings opportunity (tasks, meetings, etc.) monthly. In exchange, there is no minimum number of hours required nor deadline for use. They also enjoy a 30% discount from our billable straight time fee. An option-to-replenish reminder is sent when the account falls below three hours remaining.
Specialty Services: Due to our cultivated network, we are able to offer specialty services such as graphic design, long-form editing, audio work, and bookkeeping for our clients who need specialized attention. These services are billed individually as needed, at separate rates based on the type of work, with Beth involved as necessary for communication/coordination.
The following educational resources are also offered:
- Speaking engagements (Beth is available for speaking engagements of a scope beyond options already mentioned, and will consider in-person events on a case-by-case basis; fees are determined with the host.)
- "Give What Feels Good to You" Resources
- Freebies and Learning Tips
- Social Media Tips, Conversation Prompters, and Conversation
- Coffee Club - an opportunity for those who wish to support Beth with occasional or monthly "cups of coffee."