How We Help
Here are some tasks we've done/can do for clients to help them pursue excellence:
- arrange appointments
- handle email and customer service questions
- continuous improvement coaching
- virtual coworking sessions (to keep you on track)
- conduct screening interviews for open positions
- make reservations
- order food for meetings
- create social media graphics
- coach about effective ways to manage email
- run reports
- notate and time stamp YouTube videos
- update CRM systems
- draft/refresh blog posts
- assist with email marketing campaigns
- schedule social media posts
- coordinate with other services such as graphic design, bookkeeping, or audio work
Click here for more details, such as pricing info and the other services we offer.
Our Ideal Client
Having worked with a variety of clients over many years, we have discovered what type of client tends to be a great fit for our model. We have some clients who have remained with us for years. Some utilize our services for a short period of time. We have appreciated and learned from every one of them, and our experiences have helped us provide you with a guideline for a great client/provider relationship.
Our best clients ...
H – HONOR their values and mission
Our clients are people who in their business and/or personal life have established values and a mission that guides their projects, decisions, and approach to their clients and audiences. While they may not be perfect, we can tell that they are committed to living and working out these values and mission in how they operate day-by-day.
O – are OPEN to collaboration, continuous improvement, and cultivating a pleasant and fun relationship
Our clients are open to working together on projects and receiving suggestions for managing their administrative life more effectively. They are willing to try new tools and approaches. We do not work with clients who do not appreciate input.
Our ideal client also enjoys life and is generally fun to work with!
P – Demonstrate PEOPLE Skills
Our clients have demonstrated people skills including communicating well and treating their team, clients, and audiences with respect.
E – have clear and reasonably defined EXPECTATIONS
Our clients have at least some idea of specific tasks or projects a VA team can help with, and are competent in delegating those tasks. While they may need some guidance or strategy sessions to develop a plan from time to time (that's where our continuous improvement coaching comes in), they are always able to identify tasks that need doing.
We deeply respect Executive Assistants who dedicate their work lives to supporting one or two professionals, anticipating their needs and fixing problems immediately. While we may act in that capacity to some degree for clients who need a fractional EA, it is not the model of our business to provide many hours of support for one person per week. If you are looking for that type of relationship, we recommend checking services such as Office Angels or Worxbee.
If this describes you, let's have a free consultation to go further! Click this link to set up a time.
What You (and We) Can Expect
- Beth Beutler is the owner and principal provider of services, although she utilizes an experienced team of contractors to scale the business to be able to support multiple clients. She remains the main contact/coordinator for the client.
- Beth is generally available for hands-on client work/coaching Monday - Thursdays between 9 and 4. Her team is often available beyond that, serving our clients on Fridays, nights, and weekends as works best for their schedules.
- Most work is done remotely, but depending on the circumstances, Beth is willing to occasionally do on-site visits/meetings/work sessions.
- Pre-paid service accounts are non-refundable except in the case of an emergency on either side or a mutually agreed upon suspension of work.
- While there is no minimum number of hours per month required, we transfer 30 minutes out of any inactive account (i.e. any account for which we have received no work assignments or had no meetings that month) into our Give HOPE Fund.
- All clients should understand that when working with us, you are working with contractors who own their own businesses, not employees. We do our best to be available and professional for you, and in turn, expect you to understand that we decide what hours we can provide and when and the location from which we will serve you. We also may have multiple clients to serve and reserve the right to decline tasks that do not fit our skill set, interests or bandwidth.
- If we do more than $600 worth of work for you in a calendar year, we will expect you to send us a 1099 by the end of January of the following year.
- We will set up preferred communication protocols with each client to ensure reliability and responsiveness. We are familiar with a variety of tools and prefer to use project management applications (i.e. Asana, Monday), messaging services (i.e. WhatsApp), or email over phone calls or direct-to-cell texting for our regular communication and task assignments.