I hope your holiday season has been a blessed one so far!
I’d like to encourage you to take a look at my books as possibilities for Christmas or New Year’s gifts. You can find them all on Amazon.com or link here. Here’s a summary of what each book is about:
- Time Management, Jesus’ Way – a 30 day devotional using Jesus as a model for great time management
- 52 Ways to be More Organized – 52 tips to help you overcome overwhelm by implementing simple organizational tips into your life
- Organizing from the Heart: Change Your Mindset, Conquer Your Challenges – Co-authored with Stephanie Baker and Karina Whisnant (both certified Christian Life Coaches), this book is a Bible study and a practical guide for helping you get more organized for the right reasons
- A Light for Your Path: Helping You Reflect on Each Chapter of the Bible – this book is really more like a guided journal and would be great for the new year. It provides one question for every chapter in the Bible, to help you go a bit deeper!
- Boost Your Workplace Morale: A Practical Guide for Employees (and Their Managers!) – this is a fun book, with lots of easy and practical ideas for bringing a little joy to your workplace.
- 52 Scripture-Inspired Affirmations for Your Work Life – my newest book gives you a Scripture-based thought per week in relation to your working life. It is a source of encouragement all year long!
Thanks for supporting small business and authors by your purchases!