An EASY Path to Getting the Services and Resources You Need!
EASY - Excellent Assistance and Support for YOU
The EASY Start plan is designed specifically for new clients who expect to build an ongoing relationship with us.
It is a required first step because it ...
- Helps you try a relationship with us with a minimal financial commitment, but a commitment nonetheless ... which is an important element of discovering how serious you are about support.
- Allows you to provide us needed information incrementally.
- Gives you assistance in narrowing down your biggest needs, or "pain points" in your work (or personal) life.
- Gives us the time to consider the unique rhythm, relationship, and results that could come from our collaboration long-term, if both parties are agreeable.
How It Works
- All potential clients receive a free Get Acquainted Session (generally running 15-30 minutes). During that meeting, we determine if it's a mutual fit to have a 30-day trial period.
- We invoice you for an $80 deposit to start a 30-day service agreement. At this time, we also schedule an Ending Evaluation meeting to occur at the end of the period. This meeting will be included in your bill.
- We work with you, and for you during the 30-day period to identify support, coaching and/or resource needs during our normal business-hour approach (Mon - Thur, 9-3.) We intentionally identify just a few needs as an exercise in prioritization and getting to know each other's rhythms and to help build an important foundation based on order and succinct process management.
- We hold the Ending Evaluation meeting to discuss what went well, what could have been better, and whether we feel our working style is a great fit for each other going forward. We then provide you with an invoice for all the hours worked at $40/hour. If you decide to add a prepaid service account, we will also add that to your bill and move you into that tier of service. Your $80 initial deposit will be deducted from the bill.
- From there, you continue to replenish your service account according to our normal routine, enjoying an approximately 12% discount going forward when you use 10 or 20-hour replenishment packages.
What are you waiting for? Come take a seat at our table!
(Visited 155 times, 1 visits today)