An EASY Path to Getting the Services and Resources You Need!
EASY - Executive Assistance/Soft Skills/Your Personal Growth
The EASY Start plan is designed specifically for new clients who expect to build an ongoing relationship with us.
It is a required first step because it ...
- Helps you try a relationship with us with a minimal financial commitment, but a commitment nonetheless ... which is an important element of discovering how serious you are about support.
- Allows you to provide us needed information incrementally.
- Gives you assistance in narrowing down your one-to-three biggest needs, or "pain points" that we can help you overcome in the trial period.
- Gives us the time to consider the unique rhythm, relationship, and results that could come from our collaboration long-term, if both parties are agreeable.
How It Works
- All potential clients receive a free 15-minute Get Acquainted Session. If we determine moving forward would be a good fit we move on to Step Two.
- We invoice you a $50 deposit to start a 30-day service agreement for up to 10 hours of work in that 30 day period.
- We work with you, and for you, to establish a workable plan to handle up to three tasks and/or soft skill strategy needs during our normal business-hour approach (Mon - Thur, 9-3.) We intentionally identify no more than three needs as an exercise in prioritization and getting to know each other's rhythms and to help build an important foundation based on order and succinct process management.
- Along the way, we determine together whether HOPE is feeling like a fit for a long-term relationship and whether you are satisfied with our work. Assuming there are no surprises at the end of 30 days (sometimes a bit earlier if mutually agreeable), we will bill you for the hours worked, minus the $50 deposit, and if you wish, a retainer package of your choice for continuing the relationship.
- From there, you continue to replenish your chosen retainer according to our normal routine.
What are you waiting for? Come take a seat at our table!
(Visited 118 times, 1 visits today)